REPORT ON ANNUAL ALUMNI MEET 2018
Annual Alumni Meet 2018 was held on 5th August 2018 in the Asha Kirana Auditorium and was attended by 20 alumni and several others regretted their inability to attend the same.
The proceedings started within invocation and lighting of lamp by Principal and office bearers of the association and senior most alumnus. President of Alumni association welcomed participants to the alumni meet and wished for a grand success of the meet. He stressed on the need to remain in touch with the alma mater and their contribution in achieving the vision, mission and objectives of the institution.
Prasanna GS, Secretary of the association, at the outset traced the progress of the Alumni Association and the agenda for the further cooperation between the alumni and institution for the coming years. . He expressed his happiness about growing interest by the older batches of student and their enthusiasm and their ready to share attitude. Majority of the alumni gave their feedback and fondly remembered their days in the college and their wish to be in touch with institution and readinesses to co operate with the alumni association functions.
Following are some notable / major suggestions.
- Outgoing final semester batches representatives in the alumni association.
- UG and PG students to be part of Annul alumni meet.
- The gap between the industry and institutional learning should be bridged by arranging industry visits / guest lecture by industry personnel / interaction of alumni employed in industry with final semester / year students
- Suggestion to initiate workshop / small group discussion groups as a platform to suggest PCI / apex bodies to include soft skills as part of the course.
- Arrange soft skill programme to outgoing students.
Prof. SS Karki, Principal, lighting the lamp to inaugurate the meet.
Prasanna GS, Secretary,
Alumni Association welcoming the guests for the meet.
Dr. Sujeet Kumar, President,
Alumni Association addressing the gathering.