Value Added Course
- Provide a basic understanding of how to use essential oils safely for health and wellness.
- Understand essential oil dilution rates.
- Learn basic methods of extraction and identification of essential oils.
- To know the properties of essential oils and its adulterants.
- Gain knowledge of formulating natural aroma products.
- Become aware of precautions and contraindications before applying an aromatherapy treatment.
- Learn about the methods of extracting essential oils and their uses.
- Can become your personal guide to alternative healing.
- Can become entrepreneur for promoting health.
- Can successfully incorporate their newly gained knowledge in their current professional health care practice.
Aromatherapy career opportunities:
- Aromatherapeutic counsellor.
- Essential oil store manager.
- Essential oil production manufacturer.
- Custom aromatherapy blender or formulator.
- Community holistic health clinic participator.
- Aromatherapy consulting business entrepreneur.
- Essential oils retailer.
- Aromatherapy writer and book author.
- Aromatherapy tutor.
- The History of Aromatherapy.
- Introduction to Essential Oils and Aromatherapy.
- Specific essential oil blending techniques used by herbalists and aromatherapists.
- Basic skills and techniques for incorporating essential oils into your daily routine.
- In depth understanding of properties essential oils and their healing properties.
- Instruction on creating your own essential oil blends with free blend recipes (Formulation).
- B.Pharm (During 4th yr).
- Pharm D. ( After 3rd yr) .
- 3 Months.