KLE College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru has established Institution Innovation Council (IIC) as per the norms of Innovation Cell, Ministry of Education, Government of India during IIC Calendar year 2021-22.
Innovation and incubation cell
The main objective of KLE Innovation and incubation cell is to develop an ecosystem for innovation and to promote new technology/knowledge/innovation by helping to transform ideas into reality.
Incubation Center Incharge
- to develop an ecosystem for innovation
- to promote new technology/ knowledge/ innovation by helping to transform ideas into reality
- Contributing to the competitiveness of local economy
- Job creation
- Supporting SMEs with high growth potential
- Stimulating entrepreneurial spirit & innovation promotion
- Supporting specific sectors & industry cluster development
- Seed funding from university
- Seed funding from other sources
- to increase the successful development of new business
- job creation
- employment in specific sectors
MoU brief Details
- Memorandum of understanding was executed on Twenty eighth day of May 2020, between KLE College of Pharmacy, Bangalore and Karnataka Rajya Vijnana Parishath, Bangalore through their representatives for Startup Incubation Centre.