AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To promote a feeling of brotherhood among the members.
- To bring the old students in touch with the present students.
- To arrange to provide charitable to the deserving needy students of the hostel and to render financial or other aid towards widening the scope of usefulness’ of the hostel whenever necessary.
- To celebration of the present students day annually.
- Serving as forum to promote and foster the relationship between the alumni, the present students, the staff and the management of School/College with basic objects of exchange of ideas, which besides being mutually beneficial, will generally help in achieving excellence and professional competence and contribute to improve the quality of life.
- Conducting technical update programmes, arranging lectures by eminent persons, circulating Newsletter periodically, that is necessary from time to time, to maintain continuous contact and fellowship with present and future Alumni.
- To arrange cultural, literacy and sports activities amongst Alumni.
- To institute Scholarships, Revolving Loan fund, prizes/medals, etc., for the deserving students.
- To bring about contact between the past and present students by holding periodical Alumni day celebrations and any other means as may be decided upon by the Association from time to time.
- To institute and award fellowships, scholarships, stipends, travel grants of otherwise support students and research scholars to encourage them to devote themselves to scientific pursuits,
- To promote overall academic activities of the Department of Polytechnic.
- To organize programmes, which inspire and motivate the young students to develop interest in any subject.
- To arrange and hold seminars, conference, symposia, lectures workshops and similar academic activities.
- To honor and present awards to distinguished alumni of the Department.
- To establish museums, displays and other means to create awareness. Among the public and to keep them abreast of the complex scientific developments in those subject which have far-reaching effect of Association.
- To undertake training and other related programs to disseminate information on the subject of Polytechnic/Engineering in Schools and Schools and other Scientific and social organizations.
- To undertake or to do all other things, which may includes similar corresponding, supporting, correlated, incidental, necessary matters which may be found by the Executive Committee from time to time to be conducive for the achievement of all or any of the objects stated above.
The income of the Association by whatever means shall be utilized for the objects of the Association and shall not be distributed among its members or anybody.
The Secretary of the Association is authorized to, correspond with the Registrar of Societies.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Member|
|1||SUBHAS S. KARKI|
|5||YUVRAJ SINGH SURANA|
|6||SHWETHA BALIGA B|
|8||CHAITRA SHREE R|
|9||AYUSHI P JAIN|