- To receive and redress complaints from any member of the Institution (including students, research scholars, staff and hostel residents) alleging sexual harassment by another member(s) within or outside the Institution.
- To conduct formal enquiry, investigate and take decisions on each complaint.
- To recommend appropriate action to be taken, by the appropriate authority, in each instance.
- To ensure that all information pertaining to complaints are registered and the proceedings and findings of any enquiries and/or investigations are kept strictly confidential.
- To oversee and monitor the overall discipline of students in the college campus.
- To recommend appropriate actions related to indiscipline of the students as and when required.
- To take all precautionary measures to prevent ragging by having display boards in all corridors of the Institution.
- To create awareness among senior students and new entrants about the consequences of ragging.
- To take immediate action against reported incidents/ complaints.